We’re excited for the weekend and hopeful for some gaming goodness! We launched a giveaway this week as promised – you have a chance to win a copy of Regnum Angelica! Be sure you get entered and share the chance with your friends! Here is your quick news for the week:
Announcements and Releases
- AEG is letting fans decide the next factions for Smash Up! You can submit ideas until May 11, at which point there will be voting eliminations to determine the next factions. Submit your ideas!
- The LotR LCG Treason of Saruman saga expansion is now available!
- Also: Star Wars Armada dice packs are available.
- An expansion for Five Tribes, The Artisans of Naqala, has been announced on the Days of Wonder blog.
- Origins has announced the games that are up for the 2015 awards.
- Three new ally and villain packs are on their way for Imperial Assault. Check out the announcement for a peek into the newly announced packs!
- Epic Warcaster Unit Victoria Haley is now here! Check out previews of this impressive set.
- Need more campaigns for your Descent game? The Heirs of Blood book is now available from Fantasy Flight Games.
- Netrunner fans : the Breaker Bay data pack is also available now.
- Iron Kingdoms Unleashed core rules are now available in digital and print formats! Get your RPG in Immoren on!
- CoolMiniOrNot and Spaghetti Western Games are teaming up to reprint Queen’s Necklace, a popular card game originally published by Days of Wonder. New artwork is coming, too!
- Evolution is back on Kickstarter for its second edition printing and a Flight expansion. Beautiful watercolor artwork adorns this set and is worth checking out.
- Pixel Productions introduces Zombie Mutation! This multi-level zombie game offers multi-difficulty zombie enemies and special heroes with unique abilities to combat the undead hordes.
- Fantasy Coin is back with 10 new coin sets! From Cthulhu, to Paladin and Goblin sets, and Dwarven bars, there are many goodies to feast your eyes on.
- The creator of Drinking Quest has brought a new game to Kickstarter called Haiku Warrior. This easy RPG is told entirely through the style of haiku.
- Human Interface – Nakamura Tower (HINT) by Postindustrial Games is on Kickstarter now. Combining mechanics of RPG’s, skirmish, and board games two factions go head to head for control of a tower of importance in a cyberpunk world.
Other Interesting Articles And Finds
- Check out the top 4 builds from winners of the 2015 D&D Attack Wing U.S. Nationals and build a better army.
- Coup is on the iOS store, but based on reviews and discussion on Reddit, it isn’t going over as well as expected.
- ICV2 has some more information on the upcoming Takenoko expansion!
- Want to win a copy of Ascension Dawn of Champions? There’s a contest going on until Sunday to win it.
- Love Pathfinder’s Seoni? Check out Pathfinder: Origins issue #3 to read her story.
- D&D 5e is now available on Steam via Fantasy Grounds – online D&D, anyone?
What We’re Playing
- With Raine out of town again, Kae was left to her own devices for gaming! With several plays of The Battle of Red Cliffs on solo mode, she finally managed a win. That timer mechanic is pesky.
- The geekling was very anxious to play games this week, and we played nearly every game we have for him. Stack Up, Animal Upon Animal, Chutes & Ladders, and Sneaky Snacky Squirrel all saw table time this week – and a lot of it.
What have you got planned for this weekend? I am hoping to create a character or two for some upcoming Pathfinder/D&D 5e games I hope to participate in. We hope you have a great weekend, enter our contest, and as always – happy gaming!