Things have been slow around the office, but we finally have a date that the rest of the stuff for our office will be delivered. We hope that the date doesn’t change, and we should be fully set up by mid October! About time, right? We think so too. Here’s your quick news for this week!
Announcements and General News
- Fantasy Flight Games published some previews of DungeonQuest (Revised Edition) for those wanting to upgrade or get into the game for the first time.
- WizKids has released some sneak peeks at Wave 8 of Star Trek : Attack Wing!
- Some big talk of the week was Kickstarter’s terms and conditions changes. Tabletop Gaming News shares some lengthy thoughts on the changes, and if you do any crowd funding, it is worth a read.
- The latest FAQ for Marvel Dice Masters has been updated, including changes to what happens to your Used Dice pile.
- The Sleeper Below, the next expansion for The Call of Cthulhu card game introduces some powerful new mechanics and abilities that you’ll want to check out if you play the game. Check out the FFG blog!
- Rules and questions for Doomtown : Reloaded have been posted by AEG for all of your needs.
- The House of Talons chapter pack for A Game of Thrones LCG was announced this week and will be available in early 2015.
- Want a chance at a free badge for Gen Con 2015? There are surveys you can participate in to secure your spot at the best 4 days in gaming.
- The expansion pack for The Hobbit : The Desolation of Smaug deck-building game is now available, and you should probably pick it up.
- Single Player mode is now available for Warmachine : TACTICS – read about it on the Privateer Press page.
- Jeff Martin’s new project, UpWorks, has posted the preview video for this new terrain!
- Looking for a game that you can get your kids in on? Check out ZŪ and build the best zoo possible!
- A CoolMiniOrNot base system, using Micro Art Studio’s talent, is nearing the end of its funding phase. If you’re looking for some cool base options for your miniatures, this is a project you should get behind.
- A small project that has created a Gamer’s Notebook is fully funded. It is a simple product that could be very useful to the dedicated gamer.
We were pretty excited to get Golem Arcana in this week, as we weren’t able to pick up a copy at Gen Con. We hope to get it to the table soon, and if you don’t know what it is, you’ll know soon enough. We will be doing a video review of the game and its components in the near future. Also, Kae picked up a copy of Celtica from the Miniature Market warehouse quite a while back, and we finally busted it out this week. The gameplay is pretty solid, but…well, we’ll save the rest of our thoughts on it for the review. Until next week, happy gaming!