Another week has gone by, and that means we’ve put another gap into the games we’ve got here at the office to review. This doesn’t mean we won’t still be busy, however. We’ve still got plenty of content to push out and more games to get on the table. Not to mention, very soon we’ll be starting up a new video segment that we really think you’ll enjoy. But enough about us, let’s get to the Quick News!
- Mayfair Games has had a few notable release announcements this week (via Alliance), including games such as Mad City, Lords of Vegas: Up!, and Steam: Map Expansion #4.
- A brand new series of terrain for Infinity has released from Plast Craft Games. This is the second line of specially-made terrain for the game from this company, and it looks totally awesome!
- Survivalogics announced that they had to push the release date for their new Conflicted deck back until February 7th due to weather.
What’s On Our Table
This week has been a good one for gaming. We’ve all made sure to take time to get some games on the table this week, both new and old!
- Jacob and Christina are continuing to push past us in amount of games played. This week they’ve been able to get out Dawrven Miner, The Hook Mountain Massacre Adventure Pack for the Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Darkest Night, Carcassonne, and more Incredibrawl.
- Kae and I managed to get back to The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game as we played through the Return to Mirkwood Adventure Pack, and we started diving into Romance of the Nine Empires. To finish things off we played a bit of Magic: the Gathering for old time’s sake.
As we move into February there are a lot of exciting changes coming to the site. At some point the site will be down for maintenance in the coming weeks so that these changes can take effect. We’re working hard to continue to make the site enjoyable, interesting, and engaging. Thanks for reading, and I’ll see you next week on the Quick News!