Things are moving right along here at the office, and we’ve finally started rolling through some of the game we’ve had on backup for a while. This week we made sure to push out as much content as possible, and you can expect to see many more weeks like this one as we go on into the year. We’ll be cranking out reviews and other content steadily, especially during the weeks leading up to Gen Con, which is really soon! That being said, let’s get on to the Quick News!
- Privateer Press previewed Father Lucant, Divinity Architect, a new warcaster for Convergence of Cyriss that will be releasing soon and unleashing his righteous fury on the battlefield.
- Fantasy Flight Games announced Nemesis this week, an exciting expansion coming for Relic, the board game set in the Warhammer 40,000 universe.
- Survivalogics announced that the second deck for Conflicted: The Survival Card Game will be available for pre-order on January 30th, so get ready for it!
- A new 6-player board for Small World is now shipping in North America from Days of Wonder, and you can pick yours up now.
- Tiny Epic Kingdoms is a game on Kickstarter that’s gotten a lot of praise, and with both Jacob and Christina backing the campaign, they think you should check it out!
- A Doctor Who version of the popular party game, Cards Against Humanity, is available for print-and-play, so snag your copy before you get sent back in time by an angel to before it existed!
- Plaid Hat Games announced the new Plaid Hat Corps, a system in which they invite Plaid Hat Games fans to partner with them by running demos, hosting tournaments and more.
What We’ve Got Going On
- Jacob and Christina have been busy as always, getting Bremerhaven, Ascension: Storm of Souls, Flash Point, Warmachine, Robinson Crusoe, Kingdom of Solomon, Incredibrawl, and even Monopoly to the table!
- I have continued to play games of Warmachine for the Journeyman League, and the time is near to upgrade to 25pt lists!
- Kae and I were able to check out Kingdom through its print-and-play version, which was a whole lot of fun. We also got to play Cheaty Mages, Battlestar Galactica with the Pegasus expansion, and Mage Wars.
We’ll be continuing to get more games on the table through the next week, so keep on the lookout. We’ve got plenty of games to review, and we’re all working towards rustling up some original content for your feisty eyes!