In previous releases of No Quarter, the magazine published by Privateer Press, players have found a treasure trove of gaming goodies. Stories, tactics, painting tips, and much more have poured out from the pages of this magazine. Now, Privateer Press has decided to release collections of the various stories that were favored among fans, and placed them into the first of many volumes.
Since No Quarter has been around for close to a decade, chances are that you may not have had a chance to read every story since the start of the publication. Many of these stories are out of print and no longer available, which makes this collection perfect for newer fans that want to know some of the history of the game, as well as veterans that want these stories bound together in one set. Stories included in Volume One of the No Quarter Collection are :
- “Better Left Forgotten” by Douglas Seacat (No Quarter #3)
- “The Shae Mutiny” by Douglas Seacat (No Quarter #11)
- “Prey” by Aeryn Rudel (No Quarter #34)
- “Dead Stop” by Aeryn Rudel (No Quarter #37)
- “Inner Sanctum” by Will Shick (No Quarter #43)
- “The Better Part of Valor” by Douglas Seacat (bonus novella from Forces of WARMACHINE: Pirates of the Broken Coast)
Whether it be for you or a friend, this volume is easy to download and start reading. No Quarter Collection : Volume One is available for download at the Skull Island Expeditions site or from the Kindle store, and is $4.99. Whether you play WarmaHordes or Iron Kingdoms RPG, anyone involved in the land of Immoren is sure to be enthralled with its contents!