Sometime this month, the dice-building game Quarriors! is coming to iPad in a digital version for gamers to take with them wherever they go! For ages 14 and up, there are many options for playing Quarriors! on your mobile device. From single player to a 2-4 online or offline pass-and-play multi-player game, fans of the game can play locally or across the country.
The president of WizKids, Justin Ziran is excited for players to get Quarriors! mobile into their hands, and says “The iPad version will be more accessible and reach a whole new audience while still being the fun and outstanding game current players love,”. Players race against one another to collect Quarry (dice) and keep them long enough to deliver them to the Empress! Your opponents will be trying to take them from you and defeat them, so you best be on you watch! Features of the Quarriors! mobile game are :
- Full and faithful transliteration of the original dice building board game Quarriors! by Mike Elliot and Eric M. Lang.
- Single player and up to 4 player Multi-player and Pass-n-play modes.
- Full tutorial included.
- Automatic scoring and rules enforcement.
- Challenging strategic gameplay.
- Immersive sounds, art and engaging special effects bring the tabletop game to life!
- Compatible with iPad (2nd Generation), iPad (3rd Generation), iPad (4th Generation) and iPad Mini running iOS 5.1 or greater.
While we don’t have a precise release date yet, we will keep you updated when that information is released! Also, there is no word yet on when Quarriors! will be available for Android, but we will keep you updated on this as well. I think that bringing the unique dice-building game to mobile will be a great way to introduce non-gaming folks to the world of tabletop. For more information about Quarriors!, visit the game’s website!